DOOLY’S SPRING PROMOTION
March 25 – April 20, 2013
Purchase an hour of pool or any Pepsi product for your chance to win a
2012 Ford Focus SE
Prize will be awarded on April 25, 2013
With the purchase of any Pepsi Product or an Hour of Pool receive a ballot for a chance to win a 2012 Ford Focus SE.
On APRIL 20 each participating location will draw one qualifier from all the ballots collected at that location during the promotion.
The qualifier will be asked to be present at that location on APRIL 25, the night the winner of the Ford Focus SE will be determined.
DOOLY’S SPRING PROMOTION 2013
OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
- Contest available at participating locations only
- The grand prize for this promotion is a 2012 Ford Focus SE. This prize will be awarded as is. Any costs related to this prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Anyone who purchases an hour of pool or any Pepsi product at any one of our participating locations will receive a ballot to be eligible for a chance to win the grand prize.
- On April 20, 2013 each participating location will draw one qualifier from the ballots collected during the promotion. On April 25 on or about 10:30 p.m. Atlantic Time each participating location will receive a conference call. At that time each qualifier will be given a key and a lock in a sealed box. At the same time each qualifier will be asked to open the box and insert their key into a lock. The qualifier whose key unlocks the lock is the winner of the grand price 2012 Ford Focus SE. As a consolation prize, the qualifier in each participating location will receive a Co-Branded Cooler filled with Pepsi Products.
- On April 25 each qualifier must be present at the location where they qualified at the time of the conference call and to participate in the process of inserting their key in the lock. If they are unable to be present they can arrange to have someone represent them. In this case they must give the manager of the location in which they are a qualifier notice and sign a waiver prior to April 25 authorizing the substitute person to claim their prize for them in the event they are the winner. Each qualifier or their substitute must present legal photo identification in order to claim the grand prize.
- No purchase necessary. Must be of legal drinking age. To receive a ballot send a self addressed stamped envelope to Dooly’s Spring Promotion 2013, 350 Elmwood Dr., Moncton, NB, E1A 8R5. To be eligible for a chance to win the grand prize, fill out the ballot and deposit it into the ballot box at any of the participating location. Limit one ballot per person per day. Void where prohibited.
- Contest begins on March 25, 2013 and ends on April 20, 2013. All ballots must be received by draw time on April 20, 2013. Time of draw for qualifiers may vary by location. Contact your local Dooly’s for draw time. Chances of winning the qualifying draw will depend on the number of entries received.
- Grand prize may not be exactly as shown on point of sale material. The approximate total retail value of the grand prize is $24,299.
- The sponsors reserve the right to substitute elements of the prize. All incremental costs not outlined in this prize description are the responsibility of the winner.
- The contest is open to any person who is a permanent resident of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island or Magdalen Islands, who is of the legal drinking age in their province of residence and excludes employees, representatives or agents of Dooly’s, Pepsi and its affiliates subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively the “Organizers”), and any person who is domiciled with any of the foregoing.
- PEPSI-COLA, PEPSI, DIET PEPSI and the Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.
- Prizes have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded. No cash substitutes, no exchanges, refunds and returns. Dooly’s is not responsible for the quality and warranty of all prizes.
- Dooly’s and Pepsi reserve the right to modify or discontinue the contest at any time without obligation or prior notice. Ballot is void if altered, defaced, illegible, incomplete or mutilated. Dooly’s and Pepsi assume no responsibility for printing or production errors or ballots that are ineligible, misplaced or lost. No photocopies, facsimiles or other mechanical reproductions of entries allowed. All decisions of the contest judge are final.
- Before being awarded the grand prize, the winner must sign a declaration and release form confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize as offered. The winner must acknowledge the non-responsibility of the organizers and their directors, partners, officers, employees, and/or agents with respect to injury, death, accident, loss or misfortune relating to all aspects of the prize and contest. The winner must agree to the use of his/her name, photograph, image or voice by the contest sponsors for advertising purposes without compensation other than receipt of the prize.
- By entering this contest, participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and Regulations and all decisions of the judging organization.
- All federal, provincial, municipal and local laws and regulations apply.
- All entries become the property of the Organizers and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- The Organizers are not responsible for any lost, damaged or misdirected entry or for any human or computer generated error. Correspondence will be entered into only with the winner.